saaraa1080
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
we have to write a speech about any important topic but im not sure what to speak about. does anyone have any suggestions Name:  5BB640C6-AC44-4179-BD26-D6871E0512DE.jpg.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  12.0 KB

ladymacbeth182
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It can be literally anything... I did mine last term on why swimming is important, I have a friend who did hers on why sharks are the best animal...

Just take something you feel passionate about: a person, a book, a film, a job- if you care about it, I promise you will find so much to write about!

Even if the topic seems silly, your teacher should only care about the language devices you use and the way you speak. If you are really stuck, this is the list of topic we got given:
Attached files
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise