major storm Watch

This discussion is closed.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
damn I got the same
I had my window like 2mm open and went to sleep, then woke up freezing about an hour later to find my window had been blown open (although it opens outwards so Im not sure how?) and all my desk and stuff on my sink had been cleared onto the floor by the wind.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1a)
damn I got the same
I had my window like 2mm open and went to sleep, then woke up freezing about an hour later to find my window had been blown open (although it opens outwards so Im not sure how?) and all my desk and stuff on my sink had been cleared onto the floor by the wind.
thatll teach u not to sleep with ur window open in the middle of winter!
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha.. yes it will
Peppi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WOW it was megaaa windy last night bout 3 in the morning!! couldnt get to sleep :O twas scary!!!!
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
the end of the world must be gettin closer....
amo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
the end of the world must be gettin closer....
wierd flash back of donnie darko
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's not that windy here. Hope it stays that way, don't want my hair to get all messed up when I go out tonight!
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
It's not that windy here. Hope it stays that way, don't want my hair to get all messed up when I go out tonight!
not to windy here just get gusts(spelt right?) of wind every so often
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how comes i'm in the middle of country, near brum......and i was up at 3am last nite.....infact, till 4am.....and i heard nothing, saw nothing, felt nothing?! seemed like a peaceful nite to me! lol :confused:
python05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its gusty where I am but at least its sunny!
Sam_B
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cold, rainy, very windy over here!
Kuddly!
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wonkey)
how comes i'm in the middle of country, near brum......and i was up at 3am last nite.....infact, till 4am.....and i heard nothing, saw nothing, felt nothing?! seemed like a peaceful nite to me! lol :confused:
Lol u were prolly drunk! it was windy everyyyyyywheree i got scaredd! i thot the house was makin noises then i luked outside n it was WELL windy
glance
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it's the apocalypse...it's finally coming...
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wonkey)
:eek: I was out near B'ham last night and it was really really really windy plus I was wearing a skirt and had a bit of a Marilyn Monroe moment :p:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We had a bit of gales in the night, it kept me awake till 4:00am and I have a double glazed window. Its nice and sunny here now though, still a bit windy though.
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There was a major hail storm here about 3 hours ago!
Everywhere was white! :eek:
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its windy for ages really hard and then ill will stop like now and then in a bit ill get really windy again
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont think we had much here cos i didn't hear anything all night.
JrW
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can go and play with my kite!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
i told you :bawling: no1 believed me
My apologies to you little TK, the wind & rain started up at about 4am and it was pretty extreme. I was in my bed reading, and actually considered coming back online to post that I was wrong. Considered it for about 2 seconds then went back to reading :p:

Two trees in my mum's garden are down, and last night she put the christmas tree outside to be planted in the garden. No sign of it now, heheh.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (107)
79.26%
Leave (28)
20.74%

Watched Threads