petite girls help!i can't find jeans/trousers small enough

Watch
briarnolet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
thank you for taking the time to read if you're here but i'm only 5ft tall with very short legs, i really struggle to find cute bottoms that fit me. i'm sure you have probably seen the brown shein flared trousers which i absolutely love, but i just can't buy anything like that as they come down on to the floor. any petite girls around my height have any recommendations of where i can buy from? i'm in the uk btw!
emmadreamer03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey I have the same problem!! I'm 5ft 3 but my legs are super short. I like the 'petite' category in online shops - Asos is pretty reliable with their stuff but always check the measurements! Especially now with covid online shopping is the only option I have haha
Motherf*cker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by briarnolet)
thank you for taking the time to read if you're here but i'm only 5ft tall with very short legs, i really struggle to find cute bottoms that fit me. i'm sure you have probably seen the brown shein flared trousers which i absolutely love, but i just can't buy anything like that as they come down on to the floor. any petite girls around my height have any recommendations of where i can buy from? i'm in the uk btw!
Hollister has tons of sizes
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What leg length are you? Someone may be the same height as you but have really long or short legs in comparison so the advice you're going to get is limited. I'm 5 foot 1 and try to shop purely in the petite section of companies or at places where you can select the leg length of an item.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have a look in the children's section?
purplemami
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i’m 5’3 and the petite section on plt hasn’t failed me yet ! unfortunately they don’t have much variety but the jeans are nice
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by briarnolet)
Next

https://www.next.co.uk/shop/sizetype...rc=aw.ds#1_574
Last edited by Kerzen; 1 week ago
emmadreamer03
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Have a look in the children's section?
Hahaha but I'd rather not have rainbows and butterflies all over my clothes lol
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by emmadreamer03)
Hahaha but I'd rather not have rainbows and butterflies all over my clothes lol
You can find plain ones I'm sure. Besides, I think you'll look cute in rainbows and butterflies so no worries.
theoneyoulove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
missguided petite jeans always are really good
emmadreamer03
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
You can find plain ones I'm sure. Besides, I think you'll look cute in rainbows and butterflies so no worries.
Good point - I'm managing so far with finding clothes but if worst comes to worst I'll know where to look and thanks! haha
Ijed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
What leg length are you? Someone may be the same height as you but have really long or short legs in comparison so the advice you're going to get is limited. I'm 5 foot 1 and try to shop purely in the petite section of companies or at places where you can select the leg length of an item.
Do you have a growth problem?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ijed)
Huh?
emmadreamer03
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ijed)
Uh I think that's just called genetics
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads