UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
We wanted to create a thread where Reading offer holders could discuss experiences at the visit days, share tips to get the most out of the day and ask us any questions that you may not have gotten an answer to!

The visit days are occurring at the moment and in my experience are well worth attending-they can help you get a feel for the department you have applied to. There are often mock lectures, Q&A's with current students and staff and the opportunity to experience something akin to a day in the life of a student.

These are obviously a little different this year but hopefully if you have attended one it was useful!

If you haven't yet attended yours you can find out more about what to expect here.

My top tip would be to ensure you have some top tier snacks ready-you don't want to find yourself getting peckish and have to miss something as you run to the kitchen!

What are your top tips if you have already attended?
If you haven't attended what are you looking forward to? Is there anything you are apprehensive about?

Zoe
Second year Biological Sciences and student ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed