Drake6
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys.

I am interested in doing msc business analytics, but I am having difficulty deciding which university is better for this course.
Several questions

1. In general, which university offers the better program? Warwick Business School for MSc Business Analytics or Alliance Manchester Business School for MSc Business Analytics?

2. Which university gives you the best knowledge/skills which fully prepares you for a role as a business analyst, data analyst or data scientist? Skills such as R, Python, predictive analytics, Tableau etc. Because I heard some courses don't cover those skills broadly, and just slightly touches upon them

3. Which university would offer better job prospects?

Thanks.
Drake6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anyone?
anyIBers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
warwick > manchester for banking and finance jobs
Drake6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by anyIBers)
warwick > manchester for banking and finance jobs
Thank you for your reply. What kinda modules does Warwick teach in this course to prepare you for a finance role?
Warwick Business School
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Drake6)
Hi guys.

I am interested in doing msc business analytics, but I am having difficulty deciding which university is better for this course.
Several questions

1. In general, which university offers the better program? Warwick Business School for MSc Business Analytics or Alliance Manchester Business School for MSc Business Analytics?

2. Which university gives you the best knowledge/skills which fully prepares you for a role as a business analyst, data analyst or data scientist? Skills such as R, Python, predictive analytics, Tableau etc. Because I heard some courses don't cover those skills broadly, and just slightly touches upon them

3. Which university would offer better job prospects?

Thanks.
Hello Drake6

It is great to see that you are interested in studying MSc Business Analytics at WBS. This is one of our most popular, competitive and highly ranked MSc course at WBS. In terms of the course content, you can find out more about the compulsory and optional modules for this course here - https://www.wbs.ac.uk/courses/postgr.../details/#more

We are also holding an MSc Careers Webinar on 08/03/21 where you will be able to listen to expert advice from our dedicated CareersPlus team, who will be talking about the careers support on offer to our MSc students at Warwick Business School. You can find out more and register your interest for the webinar here - https://www.wbs.ac.uk/events/view/6972

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask
Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (92)
28.93%
No (226)
71.07%

Watched Threads