The Student Room Group

How easy is it to hook up at university?

Was just wondering if anyone had any idea what hooking up was like at uni? :smile:
It depends, right now the chance of hooking up is close to zero however in pre-COVID times it depends on a variety of factors. Instead of just looking for hook-up look to make friends.
Covid aside, if you are decent looking and have reasonable social skills it is easy.

Your success before university is a likely indicator of how successful you'll be at university.
Reply 3
Although there is lots of potential, going to uni is not an automatic ticket to ‘hooking up’. You still have to attract someone
I'm a girl, so it was incredibly easy for me.
If your living at uni its very easy if you're a sociable and kind person, that's what my friends have told me. If you're going to a London uni like me, your chances are 0 and honestly I think London uni people are like a indus river civilization that you can't even have a normal human interaction with because they're either weird af or they just want to use you/two faced for no reason
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl, so it was incredibly easy for me.

Yes it does seem easier for girls on balance and incredibly easy if pretty. This said the same goes for physically attractive guys.

My guess from OPs wording is that it’s a guy, this preoccupation illustrating why its easier for girls.
(edited 3 years ago)
As a guy I feel hooking up is easier at uni also due to dating apps, mean before uni most people are under 18 so they won't have used one. I'm going to uni this year but from what my friends have said who are already there, dating apps are the way to go
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Was just wondering if anyone had any idea what hooking up was like at uni? :smile:

I managed to get laid at uni, several times. If I can, anybody can!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending