The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

St Chad's freshers 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BenjaminSibson
Which unis are you waiting for out of interest?

Bristol (on hold) and King's :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Got allocated Chad's and studying PhilPol
Original post by Anonymous
cap

virgin
Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who has received their college allocation for Chad's - we're really looking forward to seeing you in Durham! Do let us know if you have any questions - we'd love to chat to you.
Original post by Durham University
Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who has received their college allocation for Chad's - we're really looking forward to seeing you in Durham! Do let us know if you have any questions - we'd love to chat to you.

Do you know if costs differ if it's a single room as opposed to shared?

Yes, shared cost a bit less
(edited 3 years ago)

Yes - shared rooms have a lower cost than single rooms.
I'm also waiting for St Andrews for Physics! I was so glad to be allocated to Chads though because it was my top choice!
Original post by luciana_elle
I'm the exact same, I'm so indecisive so trying to choose which uni I want to go to is impossible hahaha

hellooo! i’m stuck between all three too! (plus lancaster) but think i’m set on firming durham just unsure about insurance
Original post by madpaddington
i've got an offer from chad's for law! just waiting to hear back from two other unis but I'm 100% firming durham :smile:

Hey!
Firmed Durham and Chad's for Law as well.
Original post by XanaXoid
I was wondering if there are any other international students allocated to st chad's

Yes! I'm coming from the US, and you?
Also, have you gotten your CAS yet, because I'm still waiting to hear from Durham > <'
Original post by espadgett
Yes! I'm coming from the US, and you?
Also, have you gotten your CAS yet, because I'm still waiting to hear from Durham > <'

I'm italian. Yes I already have the cas but i applied with achieved grades but i took me 1 month back in may/june to get it. Are you an undergrad or postgrad?
Original post by XanaXoid
I'm italian. Yes I already have the cas but i applied with achieved grades but i took me 1 month back in may/june to get it. Are you an undergrad or postgrad?

Undergrad, and I called them and sorted things out, so hopefully it'll arrive soon!

Quick Reply

Latest