Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

St Mary's College - 2021 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S0FT
Congratulations :groovy:

Do you already have an idea which disciplines you want to specialize in?

definitely history but other than that i am not 100% sure. maybe politics/ IR from the social sciences side and maybe classics or philosophy from the humanities side?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by lkt453
congrats! are you on a gap year/have already taken your a levels then?

Thank you!! Yes, I am working for an economic consultancy in my gap year and will start at St Mary's in September. What about you?
Reply 22
I ave an offer for Psychology at St Mary's! Can't decide yet what my firm choice will be...
Original post by wbanner2001
Thank you!! Yes, I am working for an economic consultancy in my gap year and will start at St Mary's in September. What about you?

i’m in year 13 but have an offer for music for september so hopefully i’ll see you there!
Hi, I got an offer for psychology, and I plan on firming Durham :smile:
Reply 25
Congratulations to all of you !
A question to get a discussion going - what made you guys choose Mary's over the other Durham colleges?
me too!
Reply 28
Original post by studygirl388
A question to get a discussion going - what made you guys choose Mary's over the other Durham colleges?

Hi there :hello:

I found the college gorgeous !
And you ?

It seemed like one of the friendliest colleges, it's beautiful, and, as a person who has shared a room her entire life, the fact that it's single-room-only doesn't hurt :smile:
Original post by S0FT
Hi there :hello:

I found the college gorgeous !
And you ?

Hey - I agree, the grounds are so pretty! That was one of my main reasons for choosing it. Apparently the community there is really nice too.

Original post by Ella1709
It seemed like one of the friendliest colleges, it's beautiful, and, as a person who has shared a room her entire life, the fact that it's single-room-only doesn't hurt :smile:

Yeah it does have a reputation for being friendly. I love that there are no shared rooms too, it's definitely a bonus!
Hi all, got an offer for econ. Probably going to firm.
Reply 32
got a place for law at st mary's~
Hey! I've got a place at Mary's too, for English Lit - I'm so excited to meet you all!! Feel free to PM me :smile:
Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone who has received their college allocation for St Mary's - we're really looking forward to seeing you in Durham! Do let us know if you have any questions - we'd love to chat to you.

Hi! I saw the campus for Mary's and it's by far the nicest looking college I think haha, also no shared rooms, and Mary's day!
Got an offer for psychology and have been allocated to St Mary's too! (:
Original post by litstudent30
Hi! I saw the campus for Mary's and it's by far the nicest looking college I think haha, also no shared rooms, and Mary's day!

I agree - I also think it was visited by the Queen Mother in 1956 and then later, Princess Elizabeth (who would become the Queen we have today)!
Original post by litstudent30

I am going to start at Mary's in September and I totally agree with it be amazing! But all colleges have college days in the Summer so don't be disheartened on that front if you don't get St Mary's.
Also, is anyone else attending the Virtual Post-Offer Holder Day Games Night on the 20th March? It would be lovely to meet you all there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending