Elle666
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I got my eye on this shacket on Asos for few months now, its finally discounted 20% but not for as much as id like.
how many times does Asos discount the same item ?
Should I wait til sunday as ive read it gets discounted more that day or purchase it now ?
or is there any additional working discount code i could use ( no longer a student) ? x
Whoanon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Elle666)
I got my eye on this shacket on Asos for few months now, its finally discounted 20% but not for as much as id like.
how many times does Asos discount the same item ?
Should I wait til sunday as ive read it gets discounted more that day or purchase it now ?
or is there any additional working discount code i could use ( no longer a student) ? x
Hi it depends how much you want it, could it be sold out by Sunday say if it’s in the sale? Would you be bothered if it sold out? You’ll probably only be able to get one form of discount on it anyway, but I think theirs often work on sale items as well. I think the most I’ve ever seen is 35% off
Last edited by Whoanon; 1 week ago
Elle666
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Whoanon)
Hi it depends how much you want it, could it be sold out by Sunday say if it’s in the sale? Would you be bothered if it sold out? You’ll probably only be able to get one form of discount on it anyway, but I think theirs often work on sale items as well. I think the most I’ve ever seen is 35% off
just checked again and the discount is gone today! how did that even happen?? never seen discounts been taken off the next day like that..
Whoanon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Elle666)
just checked again and the discount is gone today! how did that even happen?? never seen discounts been taken off the next day like that..
Aww that’s a shame I know sometimes they only do discount 7pm to 9pm same day it’s probably to get you to spend more. Im assuming you’re signed up to their emails? They’re usually pretty good at discounts so you shouldn’t have to wait too long. One trick you could try, I can’t remember if ASOS do it but if you have an account and put things in your basket but don’t buy it some shops after a few days will email you a code. I don’t think it would be as much as 20% but it’s worth a try.
Last edited by Whoanon; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads