EJS2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Got allocated to Hatfield today (1st choice, woo! Probably the one person who actually chose it as their first) and given a few other similar threads have been made, I figured I may as well make one myself for people who've been allocated and are starting at Hatfield later on this year.

I'm doing Archaeology & Anthropology myself.
Bonnie___
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hi i got allocated to hatfield too
and im doing arch and anth also woooo
Last edited by Bonnie___; 7 months ago
EllaBowersx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
heyy! Hatfield was my 4th choice but I'm still pretty happy I'm doing psychology, congrats on getting your top choice!!
_PLT03_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I got Hatfield too - it was my 3rd choice but still happy with it. I’m doing natural sciences
strudleystrad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I got Hatfield today too. Seeing so many bad opinions of Hatfield hahaha, personally i'm quite happy??
EllaBowersx
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by strudleystrad)
I got Hatfield today too. Seeing so many bad opinions of Hatfield hahaha, personally i'm quite happy??
Me too, I was thinking the same thing, I'm a little scared haha. I just based my rankings off what the buildings looked like and thought Hatfield was pretty but it seems as if people have a lot to say about it :giggle:
_PLT03_
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by EllaBowersx)
Me too, I was thinking the same thing, I'm a little scared haha. I just based my rankings off what the buildings looked like and thought Hatfield was pretty but it seems as if people have a lot to say about it :giggle:
That’s what I did too. I think it is just a stereotype that the people are really snobby and everyone that goes there seems to have a really positive view of it.
strudleystrad
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by EllaBowersx)
Well I thought it was one of the most competitive colleges too? The location is great and the building is really nice. From what I have read, people secretly quite like Hatfield and it is very social. I'm pretty happy anyway.
EllaBowersx
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by _PLT03_)
That’s what I did too. I think it is just a stereotype that the people are really snobby and everyone that goes there seems to have a really positive view of it.
Hopefully that's the case!!
EllaBowersx
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by strudleystrad)
Well I thought it was one of the most competitive colleges too? The location is great and the building is really nice. From what I have read, people secretly quite like Hatfield and it is very social. I'm pretty happy anyway.
Yeah I think it is, which doesn't really make sense if people hate it so much haha. The location/building is so literally so pretty which is why I wanted the Bailey colleges at the top of my ranking Hoping it's just a stereotype lol. I was surprised I got my 4th choice, as have seen so many people getting like their 13th choice so I'm happy!!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Reminder of TSR rules:

Off site social media group chats are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via PMs.

This is for your protection as we don't know who makes them, and who joins them. Some of you are under 18.

Please do not ask for them, or advertise them in the forum.
Finford
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hatfield was my first choice (and allocation) I’m law and looking forward to us ‘normal’ folks having an inclusive, and positive experience at a beautiful college. It’ll be what we make it!
ionahutchy
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by EJS2003)
Got allocated to Hatfield today (1st choice, woo! Probably the one person who actually chose it as their first) and given a few other similar threads have been made, I figured I may as well make one myself for people who've been allocated and are starting at Hatfield later on this year.

I'm doing Archaeology & Anthropology myself.
Hiya! Hatfield was my third choice so I'm pretty pleased, starting later this year to do Psychology. Hoping that the rooms are decent, fingers crossed.
Temps19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I got allocated Hatfield yesterday as my third choice but I'm optimistic about it! Studying Philosophy which is handy as the department is nearby
_PLT03_
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Temps19)
I got allocated Hatfield yesterday as my third choice but I'm optimistic about it! Studying Philosophy which is handy as the department is nearby
I’m doing a joint honours in physics and philosophy and I thought I’d always be walking quite a way to my departments as I didn’t know philosophy was close so that is useful
Riversea
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey there 😁 I got allocated Hatfield for Classics 😁
username5644676
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I got allocated Hatfield for Classics too 🙂
Riversea
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
https://hatfieldjcr.com/
Everyone read this it's brilliant All the sub sections are amazing 🤣🤣🤣
earlywinterbean
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hatfield psychology) ! it looks so dang pretty :3
strudleystrad
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Bellesong)
https://hatfieldjcr.com/
Everyone read this it's brilliant All the sub sections are amazing 🤣🤣🤣
I have seen that, it's amazing hahahahahah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed