University of leicester software engineering

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Does anyone here do this specific course of software engineering in the university of leicester? I have some questions.
I also want some elaboration from a data survey student link on their website where 37 percent of the students who answered said the course was well organised and running smoothly and in another question, 41 percent said that the timetable works efficiently for them.
Thank you
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does anyone here do this specific course of software engineering in the university of leicester? I have some questions.
I also want some elaboration from a data survey student link on their website where 37 percent of the students who answered said the course was well organised and running smoothly and in another question, 41 percent said that the timetable works efficiently for them.
Thank you
hey i do comp sci, we do the same modules in first semester, come second semester we'll only do one different module each
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Thank you
i can give you a breakdown of the comp sci course if you want
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
No thanks. I'm not as concerned about the content.
More so, are the teachers good at teaching, as in, are you and other students happy with what is being taught and how it is being taught?
What is the timetable like?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
No thanks. I'm not as concerned about the content.
More so, are the teachers good at teaching, as in, are you and other students happy with what is being taught and how it is being taught?
What is the timetable like?
Well I'm not happy with how things were being, I think COVID had an effect on that with everything being online. Teaching wise I'd say some are good, some are ok, again COVID has affected that. The timetable is squished together, so you'll have lectures everyday in semester 1
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Well I'm not happy with how things were being, I think COVID had an effect on that with everything being online. Teaching wise I'd say some are good, some are ok, again COVID has affected that. The timetable is squished together, so you'll have lectures everyday in semester 1
Thanks
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
im interested, can u explain it to me pls
University of Leicester
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

It's great to hear you're interested in studying Software Engineering at the University of Leicester. Have you had a chance to visit us yet? If not, you can book onto a campus tour to come and get a feel of the University - we'd love to welcome you on to campus!

If you're looking to talk to current students studying Software Engineering or similar at Leicester, you can chat to our students here.

Alternatively, if you have more specific questions about the course, you can contact the team on [email protected]

Hope this helps - let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Ellie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
15.08%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.3%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
26.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.38%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (9)
7.14%

Watched Threads