Superdry - is it any good?

Watch
Mattmars
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just that rlly, would you say it’s a decent enough outlet? I’ve got one T-shirt or two that have been birthday or Christmas presents but have never shopped their regularly.
AnimeFanGirl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mattmars)
Just that rlly, would you say it’s a decent enough outlet? I’ve got one T-shirt or two that have been birthday or Christmas presents but have never shopped their regularly.
I love Superdry. I think it's more casual looking clothing though if you ask me. You're not going to find pretty skirts and cute knitted sweaters. So if you're going for a casual look, shop Superdry! The quality of the clothing is very good, I must say. And I love the material. Some of the t-shirts are really lightweight, and the jumpers will definitely keep you warm.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's ok streetwear if you're 25 or younger. Had a big collection of logo t-shirts in my teens/early 20s and one of them was from there. At 30 I wouldn't shop there now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (413)
52.15%
No (379)
47.85%

Watched Threads