sammydoublet1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello,
I want to ask a very specific question about my Presentation and Essay.
I have recently done my TOK presentation which was Titled 'Beauty in Architecture' and I talked about how we can know if something is beautiful, using different perspectives from Maths and the HUman Sciences.
For my Essay, about change and progress, I talked about how we can know if progress is being made in the arts, using architecture as an example. I used different real life situations here, but mentioned how we can know if progress is being made in architecture if it is beautiful. I consider both the essay and presentation to be quite different in their structure - are they different enough to avoid plagiarism? Bare in mind that for the essay, I didn't spend too long on beauty, whereas the presentation was all about it....
Ferrets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, where do you need help. You can send me a personal message we discuss further.
sammydoublet1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ferrets)
Hey, where do you need help. You can send me a personal message we discuss further.
hi, I've sent you a personal message
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads