Solicitor apprenticeship application questions!!!

Watch
Leah Clifton
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Im currently applying to many solicitor/paralegal apprenticeships for sept 2021 and im struggling so bad! Has anyone applies to CMS and can advise on questions or any other places youve applied to???
ellieridley23
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im applying too. I have applied to Dentons, i did the watson glayser test and passed and just did my interview on Friday. I applied to Ashurst and have done the test, but havent heard back from that yet. I have looked at the CMS application and the questions seem impossible!! I am really struggling on how to answer them, as it seems like they want you to know about law, but i have never studied it. I am going to just try to answer them best I can and not worry about it too much, as I am sure that many people have no idea how to answer them as well lol
Leah Clifton
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ellieridley23)
im applying too. I have applied to Dentons, i did the watson glayser test and passed and just did my interview on Friday. I applied to Ashurst and have done the test, but havent heard back from that yet. I have looked at the CMS application and the questions seem impossible!! I am really struggling on how to answer them, as it seems like they want you to know about law, but i have never studied it. I am going to just try to answer them best I can and not worry about it too much, as I am sure that many people have no idea how to answer them as well lol
Yeah I’m going to wing it too! Wish you the best of luck. I’ve applied for Milton Keynes Denton’s position and am super nervous for the interview. What sort of questions do they ask?? How do I prepare?
ellieridley23
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leah Clifton)
Yeah I’m going to wing it too! Wish you the best of luck. I’ve applied for Milton Keynes Denton’s position and am super nervous for the interview. What sort of questions do they ask?? How do I prepare?
Don’t be too nervous the interview isn’t live with the people the question is on the computer and youre recorded answering so it’s not too bad. There is a practice one that you can do. They only asked me 4 questions although mine is for the london one so not sure if it’s different at all. They asked about why dentons etc something about teamwork, an achievement I was proud of etc things like that - I prepared by making mind maps of why I wanted to do an apprenticeship etc to make sure I had solid answers ready to say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads