Yash Muthanna
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have recently finished my HKU Group discussion, they even asked me to stay behind for a personal interview. I finished my GD on 14th Jan 2021 and havent yet heard back from them. Has anyone received any email or acceptance from HKU who did their GD on the 14th jan?
Polly_PP
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yash Muthanna)
I have recently finished my HKU Group discussion, they even asked me to stay behind for a personal interview. I finished my GD on 14th Jan 2021 and havent yet heard back from them. Has anyone received any email or acceptance from HKU who did their GD on the 14th jan?
which programme you applied ? did the question of personal interview related to your major ?
Yash Muthanna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Polly_PP)
which programme you applied ? did the question of personal interview related to your maj
yes i applied for engineering in computer science and yes the interviewer did ask me why CS and a few other related questions
Polly_PP
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes i applied for engineering in computer science and yes the interviewer did ask me why CS and a few other related questions
i did on 13 Jan but didn't ask me to stay for further interview
Yash Muthanna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i did on 13 Jan but didn't ask me to stay for further interview
THey asked me but i still didnt get any reply from them. The websites says if we didnt receive any offer by 15th Feb we're waitlisted and will be considered again in the august cycle
Polly_PP
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
THey asked me but i still didnt get any reply from them. The websites says if we didnt receive any offer by 15th Feb we're waitlisted and will be considered again in the august cycle
Did u apply in early or main round, HKU said if not heard by Feb 15, will be considered in main round automatically. Also, did U meet the reference score of CS ? what is your statistics?
Last edited by Polly_PP; 1 week ago
Yash Muthanna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Did u apply in early or main round, HKU said if not heard by Feb 15, will be considered in main round automatically. Also, did U meet the reference score of CS ? what is your statistics?
I applied late december. I think that main round. I am from CBSE board they havent mentioned a reference score for CS as far as i know.
Alphazero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi i also applied to hku engineering in cs i applied on 18 nov just before the deadline of early round and had my GD on 30th dec but havent still heard from them i am very confused as to what I should do as i think i should meet the admission criteria. I also have an offer from hkust. I am from Cbse board ( india)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (588)
49.92%
No (590)
50.08%

Watched Threads