Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm 16 and I started my period when I was 14.

I haven't been on my period for 3 or so months now.
The last time I been on it was November- not even november more like October.

So its been more than 2 months for sure.

WHY IS THIS??
If you know ahah.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
are you pregnant?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
are you pregnant?
I knew someone was going to say this.

No im not pregnant. Im a virgin.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I knew someone was going to say this.

No im not pregnant. Im a virgin.
You can technically get pregnant without sex if there is foreplay involving sperm. Lots of things might cause missed periods though. If you are worried, speak to your GP.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
If you've had some late ones before then I wouldn't panic straight away. I've sometimes missed mine by 2, 3 or even 7 months. If you're worried I would speak with a doctor though.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
If you're not sexually active then I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's pretty normal for you to miss your period for that long. You could be stressed out about something?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
If you've had some late ones before then I wouldn't panic straight away. I've sometimes missed mine by 2, 3 or even 7 months. If you're worried I would speak with a doctor though.
Missing your period for 7 months is not really normal!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Missing your period for 7 months is not really normal!
I know, but I have never had a regular one yet, so I'm guessing my body is still adjusting.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
when I was about 14/15 I missed my period for about 3 months and was worried so checked in w a doctor and they said it’s probably just adjusting and possible stress? if anything just check in with a doctor, it’ll really help and ease some the anxiety around not having your period for so long
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I know, but I have never had a regular one yet, so I'm guessing my body is still adjusting.
How long have you been having periods for? If it's been more than 2-3 years, it might be worth speaking to your doctor in case it's a sign of pcos or something like that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (549)
50.97%
No (528)
49.03%

Watched Threads