Which MMU Halls have wired (ethernet) internet connection?

Watch
shakey02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
There's a 99% chance that I'm going to be moving into MMU halls in September, however I am undecided on which halls to move into. In doing my research, I have seen multiple complaints about the quality of the WiFi in the halls. As someone who prefers wired, and with this information in mind, I was wondering which halls have wired connection?

Thank you!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by shakey02)
There's a 99% chance that I'm going to be moving into MMU halls in September, however I am undecided on which halls to move into. In doing my research, I have seen multiple complaints about the quality of the WiFi in the halls. As someone who prefers wired, and with this information in mind, I was wondering which halls have wired connection?

Thank you!
Hi shakey02 :hello:

All of our halls of residence are equipped with high-speed broadband with download speeds between 70MB- 200MB ( this varies from hall to hall).You can view our range of halls of residence here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommodation/our-halls . I recommend you contact our accommodation team who might be able to assist you further with this enquiry. You can call them on 0161 247 2958

Best wishes,
Carly!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (12)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.87%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.62%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.84%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.25%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.49%

Watched Threads