The Student Room Group

Girls who are 5ft3 - how much do you weigh

im 63kg
49.5 kg why do you acc need to know tho?
I'm 5ft2.5 (so nearly 5ft3) and weigh 58kg.

Currently on my weight loss journey as I was initially 78kg at one point, trying to aim to get to 50kg.
Reply 3
Original post by theoneyoulove
49.5 kg why do you acc need to know tho?

ive realised that im obviously too big for my height, im just struggling to lose weight
Reply 4
Original post by Archosaur
I'm 5ft2.5 (so nearly 5ft3) and weigh 58kg.

Currently on my weight loss journey as I was initially 78kg at one point, trying to aim to get to 50kg.

do you have any advice on losing weight?
Reply 5
I wanted to know if I am a healthy weight, but I don't think I am
Original post by Anonymous
ive realised that im obviously too big for my height, im just struggling to lose weight

i think it also depends on your age?... how old are you?
do you have any advice on losing weight?

Well this has worked for me:
HIIT workouts - Chloe Ting workouts have been extremely beneficial for me
Running
Intermittent fasting
Measuring my food so that its the right portion size for me
Reply 8
i think it also depends on your age?... how old are you?

im 17
Reply 9
but I look really big for my shape
Original post by Archosaur
Well this has worked for me:
HIIT workouts - Chloe Ting workouts have been extremely beneficial for me
Running
Intermittent fasting
Measuring my food so that its the right portion size for me

Thx! Intermittent fasting sounds hard!
im 17

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator/

maybe try that? or go to a nearest boots store? they do bmi and height and give you your ideal weight..

not sure if this will help but i use this video when i work out
90kg
I was consistently 55kg until my meds made me constantly hungry and my weight skyrocketed lol 😭
It really depends on person to person how they look. You could be 50kg and look big or 60kg and look small.
I would say drink a lot of water as that helps your body in many different ways and it's actually surprising how much difference it makes and try to eat healthy and work out. I think without diet then the impact of exercise is lost so I would work on diet first. Don't worry about calories as they literally mean nothing. As long as you eat healthy there is no reason why you should want to count calories as they're all good calories. Eating lot's of fruit and vegetables and cutting out on processed foods would help.
It might help to find a pre-made diet plan as it helps you keep on track and it's already calculated the right nutrients and vitamins
Original post by Snigdha02
It really depends on person to person how they look. You could be 50kg and look big or 60kg and look small.
I would say drink a lot of water as that helps your body in many different ways and it's actually surprising how much difference it makes and try to eat healthy and work out. I think without diet then the impact of exercise is lost so I would work on diet first. Don't worry about calories as they literally mean nothing. As long as you eat healthy there is no reason why you should want to count calories as they're all good calories. Eating lot's of fruit and vegetables and cutting out on processed foods would help.
It might help to find a pre-made diet plan as it helps you keep on track and it's already calculated the right nutrients and vitamins

Okay im definitley going to do this I think because of covid ive been binge eating food a lot
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator/

maybe try that? or go to a nearest boots store? they do bmi and height and give you your ideal weight..

not sure if this will help but i use this video when i work out

okay cool I will do this thanks!!
Okay im definitley going to do this I think because of covid ive been binge eating food a lot

yeah, i would say tackle that first and get in a good relationship with food. Have you seen Alivia D'andrea's glow up diary on youtube?I would definitely give a watch. It's a long series but worth it.It talks about her physical and emotional struggles of losing weight and gives useful advice.It might feel like you have a buddy that's going through this together

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending