The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Pharmacy Interview (Aston University)

I have an interview at Aston University for pharmacy in less than 2 weeks, and I am not sure, how to prepare for it, and i dont know what kind of questions they are going to ask. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips and advice.
Hey! What they do is theyll send you a pretask 5 days before your interview and you complete it and submit it before your interview day. In the interview theyll ask you about your responses to the pretask. No other questions! Good luck :smile:
Original post by .2.0.0.3.
Hey! What they do is theyll send you a pretask 5 days before your interview and you complete it and submit it before your interview day. In the interview theyll ask you about your responses to the pretask. No other questions! Good luck :smile:

Thanks, can you tell me a bit more about the Pretask, did you attend Aston University yourself?
Original post by AmaanAli12345
Thanks, can you tell me a bit more about the Pretask, did you attend Aston University yourself?

No lol. Im an applicant from this years cohort, i had my interview a few weeks ago. The pretask is basically 2 scenarios, you get two proposals and you have to say whether you agree or diagree with them and why. I think the word limit was like 500 words.

What sort of questions do they ask about the tasks we complete
and How long is the interview
Original post by Unknown 88
What sort of questions do they ask about the tasks we complete
and How long is the interview

Its no more than 15mins.. they just dicuss your answers.. abit like a mini debate basically
No lol. Im an applicant from this years cohort, i had my interview a few weeks ago. The pretask is basically 2 scenarios, you get two proposals and you have to say whether you agree or diagree with them and why. I think the word limit was like 500 words.

Oh okay, so in your assigned time slot, on the teams call they will go through your pre task face to face?
Reply 7
Hi, can you please give an example of what the scenarios would be like so I can get an idea beforehand of what to expect? Got my interview in 2 weeks time lol