The Student Room Group

Kpmg virtual launchpad: Full details

Hi Guys, Has anyone done the virtual launchpad at KPMG? Would like to make a thread for an in-depth detailed thread on what to expect as there isn't much on it online.
Reply 1
Original post by SparkiBoy
Hi Guys, Has anyone done the virtual launchpad at KPMG? Would like to make a thread for an in-depth detailed thread on what to expect as there isn't much on it online.

Hey, I can't seem to private message you for some reason. But did you give the Launchpad? Could you kindly brief me on your experience?
Reply 2
Original post by abd.khan
Hey, I can't seem to private message you for some reason. But did you give the Launchpad? Could you kindly brief me on your experience?

Hi bro,

not sure if you had your Launchpad yet but it was pretty straight forward:

First stage was a group stage - they just check to see how well you work in a team and give you a fake business scenario with 3 choices and you have to choose what would be the best choice. It has to be the one that is most technologically focused according to gradinsights.

They do an individual reflection after to see what you would do differently if the business in the scenario decided not to focus on being technologically competitive.

After that it just finished off with a one on interview with a senior member from your department - was pretty standard questions which were also seen on the gradinsights website; why you applied for the role, why you're right for the role, why kpmg, etc. As always, is definitely worth asking questions after the interview

good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending