Looking for the right word

Watch
Bbrown89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It's hard to explain but I'm just curious if this is psychologically messed up or if there's a certain way to look at it I work for my dad and he was planning on paying me 4000. my car broke down and he had a friend that was selling a really nice car and giving him a really good deal and so he bought the car with the money he said he would of paid me with but he has rules on if I keep it clean or if I smoke in it or if wherever I go he has to know type of rules meanwhile I'm going over to my grandpa to see if he will buy the car for me and I know he will for me to have a car but the car is not really gonna be mine. the check will be written out to my dad and then my dad tells me that he'll split the car with me but he wants me to keep it clean cause I am a little bit messy. I'm unsure how to look at the situation or explain to my dad that I rather take the money then have a car with rules I'm 32 years old I've bought my own vehicles and I don't know if I really want this really nice car if I can't call it fully mine please help
Last edited by Bbrown89; 1 week ago
spanker
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I died from lack of breath after no punctuation.
Bbrown89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by spanker)
I died from lack of breath after no punctuation.
I didn't know this was a punctuation forum
spanker
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bbrown89)
I didn't know this was a punctuation forum
It's not, but if you split it up into parts rather than one big block of text people would have an easier time to read and understand what you said.
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by spanker)
It's not, but if you split it up into parts rather than one big block of text people would have an easier time to read and understand what you said.
This.

OP: I stopped reading after the first sentence. Many others will too. Fix your formatting as a matter of courtesy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads