The Student Room Group

Btec level 3 -Children’s play learning and development

Hi,

Not sure if anybody can help. I’m in the middle of an assignment for my btec course - unit 7 task 3 which is about promoting positive behaviour and the last question asks me to:

Demonstrate personal resposibility and effective self management and professional conduct consistently in supporting children’s positive behaviour appropriate to their age and stage of development?

I’m not sure I understand the question, can anybody help please?

TIA
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Jamieandmegan
Hi,

Not sure if anybody can help. I’m in the middle of an assignment for my btec course - unit 7 task 3 which is about promoting positive behaviour and the last question asks me to:

Demonstrate personal resposibility and effective self management and professional conduct consistently in supporting children’s positive behaviour appropriate to their age and stage of development?

I’m not sure I understand the question, can anybody help please?

TIA

Hi,

For this question, can you explain how you would behave differently when supporting the development of a child in their very early years compared to a child in the later stages of their development?

How would you tailor your own behaviours to suit where the child is up to in their development?

If you had an example you could refer to in the answer that might also help to satisfy the 'demonstrate' criteria.

Hope that helps a bit? :smile:
Thank you ! That makes much more sense now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending