stalo.markides
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Let's start a mega thread for this.
It is early but with work commitments piled on me I want to go to the best tutor/tuition provider online.
I have not been impressed with the big providers Kaplan or BPP.
There seem to be many smaller providers online now - what's everyone else doing?
manlikedabilz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There are other providers out there. The accounting training centre that I go to is a small training centre, but I find it good in general. I even managed to get an apprenticeship which they gave me the opportunity to do. I am actually studying aat still but will progress to acca/aca.
K1NE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by stalo.markides)
Let's start a mega thread for this.
It is early but with work commitments piled on me I want to go to the best tutor/tuition provider online.
I have not been impressed with the big providers Kaplan or BPP.
There seem to be many smaller providers online now - what's everyone else doing?
Hey,

Check this case study tuition provider out (link below). I've heard they are really good. They have high pass rates and I think it's affordable too based on their pricing. The quality of teaching I've heard is good too from what I have heard. I haven't used them but have known people who have. Hope it helps.

https://www.passintraining.com/
manlikedabilz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.thetrainingplace.org/
This is the training provider that I go to, feel free to join me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed