The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

More information about the Marketing MSc at Oxford Brookes!

Hi!

I’ve been offered a place at Oxford Brookes University, to study MSc Marketing.
I just want to know more about anyone else’s experience if you have either studied at the university, studied marketing at postgraduate level or even studied This msc marketing course at Oxford Brookes! Anything you can tell me! I’m really looking forward to studying there this coming autumn!
Original post by AshBissessur
Hi!

I’ve been offered a place at Oxford Brookes University, to study MSc Marketing.
I just want to know more about anyone else’s experience if you have either studied at the university, studied marketing at postgraduate level or even studied This msc marketing course at Oxford Brookes! Anything you can tell me! I’m really looking forward to studying there this coming autumn!

Hello @AshBissessur,

Hope you are doing well! We are so excited to hear that you plan on joining us at Oxford Brookes!! :smile:

I am a current student at Brookes, even though I study Law Undergraduate. I would be more than happy to try and help answer any questions you may have.

You could also use our 'Chat to a Student Ambassador' service, this will allow you to be able to talk to other students currently attending Brookes as well. You can find this at the following link: www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/contact-and-meet-us/chat-to-a-student-ambassador/

I hope this will be able to help. If you have any questions about the University or about student life, please do feel free to ask! :smile:

All the best,

Shaf
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending