The Student Room Group

Straight or not

I’m a straight teenage girl but I’m way more turned on by the female body than the male body. I don’t know whether this is bcs of hormones or other means but it’s not something I’m used to. I’ve always been into boys my whole childhood, creating fan fiction about cartoons, celebs and real boys I know, but for some reason when I look at naked women I get much more aroused than when I look at naked men. Is this normal? What does this mean?
Reply 1
Good for you.
Reply 2
Original post by etagloC
Good for you.

What?
Original post by Anonymous
What?

I’m a straight teenage girl but I’m way more turned on by the female body than the male body. I don’t know whether this is bcs of hormones or other means but it’s not something I’m used to. I’ve always been into boys my whole childhood, creating fan fiction about cartoons, celebs and real boys I know, but for some reason when I look at naked women I get much more aroused than when I look at naked men. Is this normal? What does this mean?

Maybe you're bi-curious?
Reply 4
What?

Good for you.
Reply 5
Original post by etagloC
Good for you.

What do you mean ‘good’?
Doesn't sound very straight to me

I felt the exact same way when I was younger. I always felt female bodies were beautiful and far more attractive than men's. I'm now bisexual, but this doesn't necessarily mean you'll follow the same path :yep:

the thing about sexuality is that it's so, so fluid. You don't have to feel a certain way or fit yourself into a certain box if it doesn't feel right. For now, you can just acknowledge the feeling - you don't have to act on it or put a label on it! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending