Physics A level

Watch this thread
issy.rrrrrrrr
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have no idea how to revise for physics, I got a 9 at GCSE & an A* in my electricity test but only bc one of my friends explained everything so well to me. But idk how to revise for mechanics or waves topic? Can someone help.
annonymous87686
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by issy.rrrrrrrr)
I have no idea how to revise for physics, I got a 9 at GCSE & an A* in my electricity test but only bc one of my friends explained everything so well to me. But idk how to revise for mechanics or waves topic? Can someone help.
It's what work best for you
for me personally there's not that much theory in physics so I don't make any notes. I go over the theory very quickly, learning off definitions and equations , and then spend of the time doing practice questions and correcting them, I find doing questions is the best way to learn, understand and revise the physics principles
Chowderzzz
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
got an A in A-Level physics for context. What I would do was watch YouTube videos (by Science Shorts and Physics Online). The videos often made a lot of sense and helped me understand the theory better. Also on PMT, I did practise questions for each topic.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
16.95%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
26.27%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.39%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.39%

Watched Threads