The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Aussie pace

Karl is the ONLY person on TV who can make me cry when he's upset - it's a gift! I hate it when he's sad :-(
Original post by secretmessages

Original post by secretmessages

Aussie pace

I read this and have no idea what's going on but it makes me want to cheat and watch ahead :tongue:
Argh, I swear Susan used to be a good character with a brain and now they just make her 'need' people and projects to do all the time.

I may have cried with Karl too today :-(
What happened? :ninja:
What is with this prawn thing? Is it just an Australian term or am I too old to know it?
I dont get it either!
Original post by easter_bunny
What is with this prawn thing? Is it just an Australian term or am I too old to know it?

I don't get it either :s
Neighbours is lacking kidnapping and explosions. :angry:
i don't know what it means either. kind of annoying.

one of the guys in the bar said you throw away the head and use the body, so from that it either means a butterface, or an airhead.
I think it's like the same as BOBFOC (body off baywatch face off crimewatch) but I'm not sure. Also this nose thing is ridiculous, they will blatently turn that into a huge storyline just because some kid drew her with a big nose!

prawn Noun. A small, feeble and generally objectionable person.

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/p.htm
Reply 3992
Here are some of my thoughts:

-Toady is being a poor sport.

-I love Sonia, but this 'community garden' saga is getting very boring. No doubt it'll be involved in a fire at some point though, so there are silver linings.

-Where the foo is Libby? Seriously, where? (ok I do know where, but the question is why? She keeps bobbing in and out with different haircuts then disappearing. Whyyy?)

-I'm becoming quite fond of Chris. He has a very soothing manner.

That's it for now :smile:
Reply 3993
Original post by cloppy

-I love Sonia, but this 'community garden' saga is getting very boring. No doubt it'll be involved in a fire at some point though, so there are silver linings.

-Where the foo is Libby? Seriously, where? (ok I do know where, but the question is why? She keeps bobbing in and out with different haircuts then disappearing. Whyyy?)

LOOOOOL
this entire post is brilliant, but the highlighted part was excellent.
Reply 3994
Original post by Lizzzle
LOOOOOL
this entire post is brilliant, but the highlighted part was excellent.

Why thanks! I'm truly touched.
Ah curses, I can't rate you again :tongue:

Original post by cloppy

Agreed. He generally annoys me with his :zomg: expressions and giving up all the time attitude though so there's no surprise.

YES! FIRE! :woo:

Some crap teacher. She just randomly storms off for like three weeks. :laugh:

Agreed as well, but I reckon they're trying a bit too hard to make him the nice guy :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
i love neighbours.. just found this society

theres this uploader that uploads neighbours one month ahead of england on youtubw

type limewireomochao into the search box
Original post by glacier19
i love neighbours.. just found this society

theres this uploader that uploads neighbours one month ahead of england on youtubw

type limewireomochao into the search box

Welcome rep.

Ah shame Kate. Shame. :colonhash:
I think it's like the same as BOBFOC (body off baywatch face off crimewatch) but I'm not sure. Also this nose thing is ridiculous, they will blatently turn that into a huge storyline just because some kid drew her with a big nose!

That's what is starting to annoy me lately on Neighbours... some ridiculous stories. Losing connection with reality but I should have stick with the formula... everyone on a jog, living a happy life in a some kind of ideal town, always sunny weather, everyone flashing with their iPhones every two seconds etc etc etc

And Trasha is forgiven again, after countless **** ups :rolleyes: She should be sent off to prep school ASAP !!!

What about teens as they will be off to universities ? I hope for some new blood even though characters are changing quite often.
That Noah guy seems really weird. It's kinda obvious that Callum will become jealous of him because Sophie will like him because of his music!

Anyone else think Rhys is cute?

Quick Reply

Latest