The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Have I ever told you you're annoying :tongue:
ferret123
God that boy is a flippin devil child. NO child could be more annoying - he is always eavedropping on every conversation and then asking the most irritating, awkward questions....and all he gets is people being nice to him and calling him cute!!!

Arg, can you tell i hate him?!
Hmmm I'm sure it's very wrong to hate a child, but still... :-)

Even Steve clearly hates him.
When the put the Christmas tree up,he said something like "well aslong is it doesn't burn down"

ho ho ho your mother got burnt by woodland trees.
We should rename this thread The Neighbours Soc a.k.a. The Mickey Gannon Hate Thread.
Worst Neighbours character ever as far as I'm concerned.
What the hell were all those lights?!
The neighbours production team been taking too many 'shrooms?

**CutiePie**
Have I ever told you you're annoying :tongue:

Meh, i know i am annoying :proud: Zeke doesn't. Annoying little runt!
FireDeuce
Even Steve clearly hates him.
When the put the Christmas tree up,he said something like "well aslong is it doesn't burn down"

ho ho ho your mother got burnt by woodland trees.

I laughed out loud at that :biggrin:
**CutiePie**
You don't need to exagerate the ends of words. One letter is quite enough. :smile:

I was just emphasising my sorryness, due to my stupidity of not reading correctly.
Reply 987
Oh I do enjoy Christmas in March! :biggrin:
Are those lights in the night sky suposed to be santa
Probably.

There was a ringing of bells about 2 seconds before that crap in the sky appeared.
I love how surprised everyone was.
Not to mention Santa seemed drunk, or the Reindeer, can't even fly in a straight line.
Scorpio2211
Not to mention Santa seemed drunk, or the Reindeer, can't even fly in a straight line.

He was probably flying towards Ramsay Street & then saw those crazy ass people outside their houses, and went the other way.
toothpaste-kisses*
I love how surprised everyone was.

And how none of them seemed to ask "what the ****?" to an Aurora happening only over a small cul-de-sac in a Melbourne suburb.
Reply 994
Man that was trippy.

-x-
I thought it was a cute episode - even tho Santa did seem to burn up as he entered the atmosphere hehe

'Ho ho ho ......it's time to gooooooooo'
lol steve made me laf :-)
.Andrew.
The neighbours production team been taking too many 'shrooms?

Meh, i know i am annoying :proud: Zeke doesn't. Annoying little runt!

aww no, not annoying..just..erm. "You know how to irritate" :tongue: Hehe, sorry:redface:

Get mickey out...get mickey out!!
baby_emmy
Read the spoilers thread if you want to know what happens later on, we're on track with Aus and know future things coming up!

Is it me who found it odd that when Toadie and Dawn were making out Steve was just there perving?! And bless at the whole Santa thing, haha, Callum is right though - Mickey is an annoying baby!

-x-

Who's Dawn??? :s-smilie:
Surely you mean Callie?

Anyone else excited about Kym Valentines return on Monday, apparently? I can't wait, the new Libby sucks!
sophisticated
Who's Dawn??? :s-smilie:
Surely you mean Callie?

Anyone else excited about Kym Valentines return on Monday, apparently? I can't wait, the new Libby sucks!

We like to call her Dawn because she looks remarkably like Dawn French :tongue: (btw it's Kelly)

Kym is back?! Oh thank God for that.
Student2806
We like to call her Dawn because she looks remarkably like Dawn French :tongue: (btw it's Kelly)

Kym is back?! Oh thank God for that.

Oh, I seeeee. You're right, she does! And it seems the Aussies have a messed up way of pronouncing Kelly then!

Yep I heard on Radio 1 yesterday that Kym is back as from Monday. We shall see if it actually happens!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending