The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Loved Donna when she said that and Ringo believed her, hahaha, so what i would do, sarcastic ftw! Really didn't get Ringo getting mardy, how on earth does stalkative pictures of Donna translate to her and Zeke were having an affair?! Plus if he did have a crush, what's it to him? He never did anything about it (...bar stalking Donna :p:)

Sass is just annoying, she's not a fun bitch - you just want to slap her... for just being there

-x-
We need a fun bitch like Izzy! lol and a baddie like Dastardly Darcy too, Paul's just annoyingly smug atm

The Zeke stalking thing is just weirdly out of character - and how does that explain him joining the 'bad lads' gang? I thought Taylor was the love of his life lol I'm confuzzled
Plus it's obvious from the photos Zeke was taking them in secret, Donna is sooo not Zekes type surely?! And why was there a roll of money in Zeke's room? And why did Susan say 'it's sooner than we'd have liked' about clearing Zeke's room???
Too many questions

Edit: Oh and Ringo is a right dumbo!
Reply 1182
the roll of money was from selling the homework... wasn't it?
Eugh I hate that woman! Makes me like Sam more... funny how it all changes.
I feel so bad for Donna!
Neighbours used to be funny! Recently it's been soo sad :frown:
Whys it been sad? I miss neighbours.:frown:
I always seem to miss it whenever it's on tv, I only see it when i'm back home for holidays.
Enchanté
Whys it been sad? I miss neighbours.:frown:
I always seem to miss it whenever it's on tv, I only see it when i'm back home for holidays.

Well Zeke's missing in action! Susan's MS symptoms are happening again... And Karl pretty much is either depressed/or having a breakdown.
Demand Five is the way to go if you miss it quite regularly!
Reply 1185
ferret123
We need a fun bitch like Izzy! lol and a baddie like Dastardly Darcy too, Paul's just annoyingly smug atm

BRING BACK DARCY!! I love him!! He was so random, a 'baddie' yet he really wasn't, bless his heart, awww, going to youtube some Darcy action now

EDIT: Found this, wish we had trailers like that!! And so strange to see Dylan/Lil!

-x-
Reply 1186
oh my gosh i hate SASS! she's reminding me of izzy!
I feel like slapping her one!
baby_emmy
BRING BACK DARCY!! I love him!! He was so random, a 'baddie' yet he really wasn't, bless his heart, awww, going to youtube some Darcy action now

EDIT: Found this, wish we had trailers like that!! And so strange to see Dylan/Lil!

-x-

that trailer is amazing lol I love Paul and his injuries, the aceness that was Darcy, how I loved Paul and lil together - and how I miss Dylan ;-(
it's wierd because i really don't like sam because shes sooo mean but then she stopped donna's mum getting a job and i thought she was maybe ok...that didn't last long!

I want donna's mum to tell dan the baby isn't his! have another bust up!

I laughed too when libby got up it was so random!
aaaaahhhh! Zeke is a little stalking freak! That was soooo twisted!
Youuuu were always heree, whyy did theyy take youu awayy-ayyy....

God, darn it! Can't get it out of my head!
...I was never scared, in your arms I felt invincible... :P

How stupid were those applicants to the job in the hospital? Just accepting that a random woman told them the job had been taken. What muppets.
:p:

....And Iiiiiiii want you to know, you're who I wanna beeeee!

Oh dear lord...somebody slap me.

Haha, I know! Who would just get up and leave like that? Morons indeed. And how she start work straight away? Would she not have some sort of training first? Oh the strange and unrealistic world of soaps...
The wonderful world of Neighbours - where anything goes and screw the continuity errors.
lol @ Paul, such a slut hehe
I like Callum, at least he can act. It soooo annoys me when Lou always sticks up for spoilt sickly brat Mickey
God I hate Mickey. The little punk just can't act.
Reply 1196
donna's mum is so hot
Student2806
God I hate Mickey. The little punk just can't act.

That fight between him and Callum was just random, it's like, what the heck?
Reply 1198
hey does anyone know how to find out where the clothes on neighbours are from? rebecca napier keeps wearing this really nice fitted black dress with 3 different coloured stripes on it, and i cant for the life of me find out where its from!? please help because its sooo gorgeous and i would fly there to get it! x
oh my word ive just found the best news for many of you :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest