The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

^lol yeah i don't remember either, although it's probs 'going to visit Izzy and daughter'.
stupid racheal grow up !!
Is it me or is Rachel extremely irritating at the moment?
"But i love him" every few seconds, rrr!!
Scorpio2211
Is it me or is Rachel extremely irritating at the moment?
"But i love him" every few seconds, rrr!!

shes always annoyed me. I would never go out with her (or bridget err)..i would rather go for susan !!
Reply 144
One word... PERV

:rofl: seriously, even chavs could come up with a better insult than that!! Oh and Dr K at the end, loved it!

-x-
baby_emmy
One word... PERV

:rofl: seriously, even chavs could come up with a better insult than that!! Oh and Dr K at the end, loved it!

-x-

I missed it. Can't wait to watch it on Fiver though.
Can we some how smack Rachel? Ughh..Or.. tell her there's no need to kiss him every few seconds and tell the world she loves him.
Omg. :angry:
Neighbours is actually keeping my life together right now :suith:
baby_emmy
One word... PERV

-x-

Chavs would put:

Pedofile.

With that exact spelling.

Rachel to Angus:

'NO DON'T COME OUT!!'

Pah, that was funny.

'Im 16 years old, we are old enough...'

Yeah, while standing there in a school uniform.. Way to throw Petrol over the fire :rofl:

I had a laugh at Neighbours this week :biggrin:
.Andrew.
Chavs would put:

Pedofile.

With that exact spelling.

Rachel to Angus:

'NO DON'T COME OUT!!'

Pah, that was funny.

Yeah, while standing there in a school uniform.. Way to throw Petrol over the fire :rofl:

lol exactly..why would she wear her uniform !!!! stupid annoying child
.Andrew.

Rachel to Angus:

'NO DON'T COME OUT!!'

Pah, that was funny.

Lol.. Stupid annoying person!
She annoys me.. pahh, it'll come back to her :P
Reply 151
I actually found the most amusing part was when she was wondering around in the sex shirt for ages, hahahaha - seriously, in between hobbling out from getting a scratch to Ringo going to go get Susan, could she not put any more clothes on?!

-x-
baby_emmy
I actually found the most amusing part was when she was wondering around in the sex shirt for ages, hahahaha - seriously, in between hobbling out from getting a scratch to Ringo going to go get Susan, could she not put any more clothes on?!

-x-

Mann; your kidding. I missed that one hehe:o:
Reply 153
I liked Rachel and Angus's relationship but your right she did become quiet dependent on him and obsessed, certainly not the Rachel of now.
Reply 154
ringo makes me laugh :laughing:
is angus leaving :frown:
me and ty need to hang out sometime go town or something check out the chicks :cool:
ty:adore:
Reply 155

Spoiler

Reply 156
the kids on the street have the adults wrapped around their little fingers

fair reflection on society tbh
Haha I thought today's episode when Bridget got "Declan" tattooed on her back was hilarious! I mean I know you're "in love" kids but it's only been a few weeks, calm down haha! I know she's angry at her parents too, but yeah it just made me laugh!
Reply 158
Dr K had the best costume ever :rofl:

-x-
I can't even remember what happened today in neighbours, must have been exciting?!

Quick Reply

Latest