Hair Dye disaster. What do I do?

Watch
MarleyMartha
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So after i stupidly dyed my hair really dark brown, I stripped it with a colour remover but then when i try and dye it a dark blond 2 weeks later, my hair has just gone dark again ? Helpppp
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Add an image of the hair, you can hide your face if you want.
MarleyMartha
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Add an image of the hair, you can hide your face if you want.
This is the back of my head and its more a reddish dark brown now
Attached files
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MarleyMartha)
This is the back of my head and its more a reddish dark brown now
Looks fine to me? Unless it's the lighting not showing it. Looks brunette, no? What is your natural colour?
MarleyMartha
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Looks fine to me? Unless it's the lighting not showing it. Looks brunette, no? What is your natural colour?
It used to be a dark blonde
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MarleyMartha)
It used to be a dark blonde
Okay, normally what I do if it's all gone wrong is, I just dye my hair all black. That gets rid of any odd colouring issues.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you have a photograph of how it looked after the colour remover but before you applied the new dye? Also what dye did you use? Please include the brand and shade name.
MarleyMartha
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Do you have a photograph of how it looked after the colour remover but before you applied the new dye? Also what dye did you use? Please include the brand and shade name.
I don't have a picture right after but this is the dye that I used after the colour remover.
Attached files
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Looking up that dye it looks like the colour you ended up with is similar to what is shown on the box (not on the model, but the colours demonstrated) and is similar to what other people have used this product ended up with. Next time you may wish to purchase a lighter coloured dye.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads