purplemami
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi my school have announced that we will be having a prom, either in july/august(normal time for prom idk) or september. so apparently it’s definitely happening. does anyone know any legitimate websites for nice prom dresses?
thank you
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by purplemami)
hi my school have announced that we will be having a prom, either in july/august(normal time for prom idk) or september. so apparently it’s definitely happening. does anyone know any legitimate websites for nice prom dresses?
thank you
Amazon.
Just use some common sense when looking for online retailers, check google reviews etc.

Lets say it does happen in July, you might consider not rushing into purchasing something that cannot be guaranteed no matter what your school says.

Frankly its irresponsible of your school to be pushing guarantees for this. Whilst I am hopeful come summer we can have gatherings safely I certainly wouldn't rule out strong social restrictions on things such as: large indoor gatherings with close contact between people from a wide array of households.
purplemami
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mnot)
Amazon.
Just use some common sense when looking for online retailers, check google reviews etc.

Lets say it does happen in July, you might consider not rushing into purchasing something that cannot be guaranteed no matter what your school says.

Frankly its irresponsible of your school to be pushing guarantees for this. Whilst I am hopeful come summer we can have gatherings safely I certainly wouldn't rule out strong social restrictions on things such as: large indoor gatherings with close contact between people from a wide array of households.
i definitely agree with you. i don’t really know why it’s been put forward but i guess that’s a fault on my schools part. i just want to be prepared in case it does go ahead and aren’t rushing when it comes around that time. definitely won’t be purchasing any time soon but only to be prepared. thank you for your suggestion!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (409)
52.23%
No (374)
47.77%

Watched Threads