The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Very well thanks. :smile: Teeny bit bored, though.

The shoutbox is dead!
Reply 2
Hey, it's Sarky! Hi Sarky :hello:
Reply 3
How are you?
Reply 4
kew96158
Very well thanks. :smile: Teeny bit bored, though.

Me too :smile:
Reply 5
Hello sweetie pie! :hello:
Reply 6
kew96158
How are you?

I am alright, came back to uni early to do some work. Crazy me.
Reply 7
Sarky
Me too :smile:

I should really be packing to go back to university tomorrow...
Reply 8
Ellie4
Hello sweetie pie! :hello:

Aww hello :smile:. I like you. Where you been lately?
Reply 9
Sarky
I am alright, came back to uni early to do some work. Crazy me.

Well I hope you get it done!
Hi Sarky :hello:
Reply 11
Sarky

Aww hello :smile:. I like you. Where you been lately?

:smile: I like you too. I went away for a month cos I got bored of the internet. I'm back now though! How's sunny Soton today? I might be coming there in Oct! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Quantophrenia
Hi Sarky :hello:

Hello there! Nice to see you :smile:.

Ellie4
:smile: I like you too. I went away for a month cos I got bored of the internet. I'm back now though! How's sunny Soton today? I might be coming there in Oct! :biggrin:

That would be cool if you did :smile:. Its got quite a good geography dept. from what i've heard but i'm sure you'll like it wherever you end up. :smile:
Reply 13
Sarky

That would be cool if you did :smile:. Its got quite a good geography dept. from what i've heard but i'm sure you'll like it wherever you end up. :smile:

:smile: You got any plans for tonight or the next couple of days? I have exammies starting Monday and I've done no work. If I ignore them, they'll go away though! Yay!
Reply 14
Ellie4
:smile: You got any plans for tonight or the next couple of days? I have exammies starting Monday and I've done no work. If I ignore them, they'll go away though! Yay!

Well i have 1,000 words left of my 6,000 portfolio to do...Exam revision...need to go to the gym (badly). And i think i'm going to go to the charity shop to give them lots of clothes i have cleared out.

I'll probably end up doing none of this mind.

Exams :eek: Good luck! Not that you'll need it. I have them end of this month beginning of next,worth 50% of the year and i need to get 50% to pass.
Reply 15
i am scared of failing my exams, so i am revising my ass off :frown:
Reply 16
Sam_B
i am scared of failing my exams, so i am revising my ass off :frown:

Aww well done for doing something about it. I am scared of failing so i pretend my exams aren't coming.
pretty good, thinking of hitting the hey
Reply 18
galadriel100
pretty good, thinking of hitting the hey

What time is it over there? I know you must get bored of people asking :smile:
Reply 19
Sarky
Well i have 1,000 words left of my 6,000 portfolio to do...Exam revision...need to go to the gym (badly). And i think i'm going to go to the charity shop to give them lots of clothes i have cleared out.

I'll probably end up doing none of this mind.

Exams :eek: Good luck! Not that you'll need it. I have them end of this month beginning of next,worth 50% of the year and i need to get 50% to pass.

Well good luck with all your work too! I'm going to piss away the day doing nothing, get bladdered tonight, and revise maths tomorrow with a hangover! Life... it doesn't get any better than this!

Latest

Trending

Trending