Reply 1
I want the 2020 October papers
Human biology
Accounting
Economic
Business
Reply 2
Original post by Dasun Sirimewan
It's on the Pearson site but they're locked for students. Tell me which papers you want and I'll download them and send them to you in here

Thank you so much
Reply 3
It's on the Pearson site but they're locked for students. Tell me which papers you want and I'll download them and send them to you in here

Hi again
Were u able to find anything
Original post by Itsleem
Hi again
Were u able to find anything

I have access to the locked papers. I can do you a favour by sharing the papers you need, here. Tell me what you want.
Original post by Itsleem
I want the 2020 October papers
Human biology
Accounting
Economic
Business

Sorry, I did not see this comment. I'll download them right away and share them. Btw are these olevel papers? I think so cause there's no H.Bio for alevels but could u confirm?
Reply 6
Sorry, I did not see this comment. I'll download them right away and share them. Btw are these olevel papers? I think so cause there's no H.Bio for alevels but could u confirm?

Its olevel papers

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN
UR A LIFE SAVER
Reply 7
Hi again
I am really sorry again
I really need the papers as soon as possible

Thank you
And sorry again
You do realise this is cheating right
Reply 9
I just want to do the paper
It's not cheating if he just wants to do the papers. It's how most of us did it when our teachers

Original post by ADarling
You do realise this is cheating right

It's not. That's how most of us did when our teachers didn't help us. You people always only know to stick your noses in others businesses without helping them.
Original post by Itsleem
I just want to do the paper

I sent you the details of the account via private message so you can download the papers yourself. Please check it soon.
Reply 12
I sent you the details of the account via private message so you can download the papers yourself. Please check it soon.

Hi could you send it to me as well please
I have access to the locked papers. I can do you a favour by sharing the papers you need, here. Tell me what you want.

could u please help me too? i need more papers for revision:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending