MrStealYoGrill
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys I got an offer at the big 4 for audit, starting salary being £22,000 but I've also received an offer at a bank in Risk for £43,000 starting salary. I've heard that audit is really good for future opportunities and I was originally 100% set on big 4 but after I got my contract from the bank, seeing the salary being 2x more is making me hesitate.

Are the long work hours and low pay (pre qualification) in audit at big 4 really worth more? I'd love some thoughts.
Fox Hound
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MrStealYoGrill)
Hey guys I got an offer at the big 4 for audit, starting salary being £22,000 but I've also received an offer at a bank in Risk for £43,000 starting salary. I've heard that audit is really good for future opportunities and I was originally 100% set on big 4 but after I got my contract from the bank, seeing the salary being 2x more is making me hesitate.

Are the long work hours and low pay (pre qualification) in audit at big 4 really worth more? I'd love some thoughts.
I think this is a good article, take a look - https://www.efinancialcareers.co.uk/...r-the-big-four
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (594)
49.17%
No (614)
50.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise