btecsarebad
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i am in year 11, and i don't know whether to choose a levels or btecs.
i am getting conflicting information, the CEO of a chemical plant told me to do alevels, but a binman told me to do btecs
what shall i do
Nevarty
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Coming from ‘btecsarebad’ Im sure you already have an answer...
btecsarebad
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Nevarty)
Coming from ‘btecsarebad’ Im sure you already have an answer...
????
sorrymenotyou
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by btecsarebad)
i am getting conflicting information, the CEO of a chemical plant told me to do alevels, but a binman told me to do btecs
what shall i do
wellll... i can't tell if ur being serious- teh ceo of a chemical plant or the bin man- not hard dude- alevels of course
taxonomy.
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
alevels don't consider btecs
skaccixoxo
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
don't do all btecs because its going too be too much so do like 2 alevels and 1 btec or 1 alevel or 2 btecs??
taxonomy.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by skaccixoxo)
don't do all btecs because its going too be too much
where did you get this, aren't a levels harder
username4449440
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what shall i do
ppl like to say that they are equivalent but btecs are considered a joke compared to a-levels so if u rlly want to take just take 1 a-level
Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
????
btecs arent bad. most are worth 1.5 a levels or 3 if its a single extended course.
Id say do them alongside alevels but depending on what you want to do post college then you decide
taxonomy.
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
OP what did you choose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.77%
The paper was reasonable (219)
42.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
8.98%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.47%

Watched Threads