applied science industrial making of ethyl ethanoate

Watch
tanyaaa18xo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hey anyone studying or has studies applied science help me with

Unit 4 - Assignment 1 - Explore the manufacturing techniques and testing methods for an organic liquid
i need help with finding info about the industrial manufacture and finding out my percentage yield xoxo add my snap if u don't wanna talk on here xtanyaa18
Sinon03
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tanyaaa18xo)
hey anyone studying or has studies applied science help me with

Unit 4 - Assignment 1 - Explore the manufacturing techniques and testing methods for an organic liquid
i need help with finding info about the industrial manufacture and finding out my percentage yield xoxo add my snap if u don't wanna talk on here xtanyaa18
This website should help you with the industrial manufacturing, just scroll through the doc and you should see it https://pdf4pro.com/view/esterificat...me-12bfc6.html but idk how to find the percentage yield 🧍*♂️
tanyaaa18xo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sinon03)
This website should help you with the industrial manufacturing, just scroll through the doc and you should see it https://pdf4pro.com/view/esterificat...me-12bfc6.html but idk how to find the percentage yield 🧍*♂️
thank you ur a life saver
_.jay._s._
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
percentage yield is the actual yield divided by the theoretical yield -- this is like with the fraction thing then times 100
_.jay._s._
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
are you from group A - is this for Marias assignment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (25)
13.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (41)
22.65%
Live streaming events (16)
8.84%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (18)
9.94%
A uni comparison tool (41)
22.65%
An in-person event when available (40)
22.1%