call backs for MBDA apprenticeships (2021)

Watch
jill_mascarenhas
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I applied to MBDA for 3 of their apprenticeships (Bolton based) in December and early January. I did all the assessments and passed them. They said they would let me know if I've been shortlisted for an assessment centre by the end of March; just wondering if anyone has had a call/email about it yet? I've passed the assessments etc
Last edited by jill_mascarenhas; 1 week ago
tedwardo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, i am not saying they wont accept you in the future or that you have been rejected although they do say: 'Therefore if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.' in the email. Just be aware of this and I have had an offer at Bristol MBDA. I hope this helps!
jill_mascarenhas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by tedwardo)
Hi, i am not saying they wont accept you in the future or that you have been rejected although they do say: 'Therefore if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.' in the email. Just be aware of this and I have had an offer at Bristol MBDA. I hope this helps!
hey, just wondering where it says that?, I've had a look through all my emails but all it says is 'you will hear from us by the end of march', like I've passed the assessments etc
ehyy4324
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yep
tedwardo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jill_mascarenhas)
hey, just wondering where it says that?, I've had a look through all my emails but all it says is 'you will hear from us by the end of march', like I've passed the assessments etc
Hmmm this is my mistake and i've misread your question sorry. I have not yet finished any assessments for MBDA i still need to do them. But, if you ask me it is similar to university applications where you will not hear much or anything from the company/uni until they have reviewed your work and have a response. Once i have finished the assessments i'll let you know what i hear back from them? It would be a massive help though if you could tell me what kind of questions were asked just to give me a heads up for the assessments. I have done some research and apparently it is mainly questions based on how we could improve business in company and how i work as an individual? Thanks
jill_mascarenhas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by tedwardo)
Hmmm this is my mistake and i've misread your question sorry. I have not yet finished any assessments for MBDA i still need to do them. But, if you ask me it is similar to university applications where you will not hear much or anything from the company/uni until they have reviewed your work and have a response. Once i have finished the assessments i'll let you know what i hear back from them? It would be a massive help though if you could tell me what kind of questions were asked just to give me a heads up for the assessments. I have done some research and apparently it is mainly questions based on how we could improve business in company and how i work as an individual? Thanks
hey yes absolutely! firstly, just wanted to let you know, if/when i do get a call back I'll let you know too. so for the assessments its literally stuff like 'here's a situation, out of these outcomes, which are you most likely to do'. (i did the test back in December so my memory is a little fuzzy but that's the gist of it)
tedwardo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much! This helps me a lot. Once finished i'll let you know what they say to me. Im expecting to be given the same email as you have though.
I1Mu12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 28 minutes ago
Hi, I have recently applied to MBDA and have been told I won't hear till the end of march so I'm not sure the three week thing is relevent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (628)
48.76%
No (660)
51.24%

Watched Threads