IS THERE ANY way of seeng the REFERENCE? Watch

This discussion is closed.
wonderfulmyself
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
IS there anyway of seeing the reference for our ucas form online??
an Siarach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive tried to find mine several times as well since i submitted the application, i dont think you can.
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You have to write to UCAS to see it I think. I didnt get to see mine
sparkler
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
our heads of sixth form showed us ours to see if we were happy with them..

Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yep. You have to pay £10 though. The details are on the UCAS site somewhere, or search for one of the other millions of identical posts
IB student uk
Report 14 years ago
They might have saved it on the computer in your school..... that's how i saw mine. Don't think you can see it online though.
MC_2k4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just ask your teacher? Or are you not allowed to, ive seen my friends' need to get mine aswell.
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wonderfulmyself)
IS there anyway of seeing the reference for our ucas form online??
No, you need to write to UCAS directly (address found on www.ucas.ac.uk) and under the data protection act they have to send you the details they hold about you (including reference) for a fee (£10 i think).
Muse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JenniferPowers)
Ask one of your tutors or head of year (or whoever seems to be in charge of the UCAS thing in you college/6th form), my careers advisor printed mine out and gave it to me. It was very nice, but full of spelling and grammatical errors! Which was obviously reassuring! :eek:
that's obviously the first option to try, unfortunately some schools (like mine :mad: ) were not willing to release completed references.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ask your referee if he/she let you see your reference. If not, you can call UCAS for a copy at a price. If you are bad, try finding out the referee's user name and password. :p:
Chris87
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trev)
Ask your referee if he/she let you see your reference. If not, you can call UCAS for a copy at a price. If you are bad, try finding out the referee's user name and password. :p:
One of the referee's at my college was stupid enough to stay logged onto UCAS. She thought that if she logged out of the computer system we have at school, it would automatically log her out of UCAS. :rolleyes:
Reema
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chris87)
One of the referee's at my college was stupid enough to stay logged onto UCAS. She thought that if she logged out of the computer system we have at school, it would automatically log her out of UCAS. :rolleyes:
Well if your school's computer system was secure enough...it should have done so .

Apparently not!! I imagine you found your reference there then?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1647)
78.77%
Leave (444)
21.23%

Watched Threads