The Student Room Group

Post the mark you are most proud of

Hi all

Its Time to be proud about your hard work!
So what is your proudest mark that you have achieved for a piece of university work? That could be an essay, exam, a whole modle or a praticle piece etc
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by dapplin15
Hi all

Time to brag and be proud about your work!
So what is the highest mark you have ever achieved in a piece of university work? That could be an essay, exam, a whole modle or a praticle pieice etc

I don’t really see the point in this thread. An average score might be an amazing accomplishment for one person, but in the eyes of others it could be rubbish. It’s all based on personal expectation.

Personally, I think the thread should be re-named to ‘post a score you are personally proud of’ or something along those lines.
(edited 3 years ago)
I know its not a piece of university work but I think I got 7 reps on a tsr post once.
Reply 3
Ah yes, now i look back that is far more appropriate, changes made!
Original post by KaziMahathir
I know its not a piece of university work but I think I got 7 reps on a tsr post once.

Don't put yourself down, this sort of achievement should be on your CV :wink:
Square root 49 out of 50
Reply 6
i don't do pride
I'm usually extremely self-deprecating, so any time I'd managed to score a first has been quite an achievement to me.

weird flex but try beat 28 loll

Make that 9 :wink:
Really proud of Marky Mark and how become a huge movie star, couldn't be happier
Actually, I take back my previous comment.

I received feedback from an essay today in which a lecturer said they genuinely enjoyed reading my work, not to be a sentimental git but that honestly meant more to me than any mark ever has.

They might have been saying it out of nicety, but I'd like to think that there are tutors out there that do enjoy what students come up with, especially where original and research based.
Original post by LordBerkut
An A1 for a module (two large essays and a smaller one) on Kant's critique of pure reason. Class started off with ten people, ended with two. Couldn't handle the Kant. After not getting any standard grades I was quite happy with that. Of course now my brain has degenerated back to mashed flange.

Good on you, that cannot have been easy.

After having to use some of his reasoning for legal critique, I can also confirm that I can't stand the Kant. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending