clevergirl1000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
A thread for those who have applied to do medicine at ARU this year and have been put on the reserve list
Azula456
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you are on the reserve list what does it say on ur evision Does it say pending interview outcome
Last edited by Azula456; 1 week ago
rockkkkkk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Azula456)
If you are on the reserve list what does it say on ur evision Does it say pending interview outcome
yeah
rockkkkkk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
did you email aru to be put on the reserve list and have they replied to you yet
clevergirl1000
Rep:
?
(Original post by rockkkkkk)
did you email aru to be put on the reserve list and have they replied to you yet
No, I had an interview and they emailed me on Friday saying I am on the reserve list. This means if spaces free up for the medicine course they will make me an offer. However, if there are no spaces then they will not be able to make me an offer
clevergirl1000
Rep:
?
Does anyone know when we will find out our ranking on the list and the likelihood we will be made an offer?
Anonymous778
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by clevergirl1000)
Does anyone know when we will find out our ranking on the list and the likelihood we will be made an offer?
They said they can only tell us our position once all responses have been sent, and that should be by the end of this week.

I think some people may defer their offers like last year, and since exams are cancelled some may not achieve the grades. It could go either way. So it’s always possible. Don’t lose hope!
rockkkkkk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They emailed me on Thursday and the email said to let them know in 10 working days if u want to be put onto the reserve list.
Zara2805
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rockkkkkk)
They emailed me on Thursday and the email said to let them know in 10 working days if u want to be put onto the reserve list.
I got the same. I emailed them back asking them to put me in the reserve list and asking for my position. Hopefully they’ll get back by next week at most
Kai Grant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i'm on the reserve list too lads
Mishu123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m on reserve list
Anonymous778
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think they rejected barelyyy anyone, and just stuck most in reserve lol.
hazzastyle1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey guys I got put on the reserve list too, how do I let them know I want to be put on the list? by email?
Ryshub
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah email them back within 10 working days. It says it on the email btw.
Kai Grant
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i emailed saying i wanted to be placed on it but they still havent got back to me
chamem16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys, just got placed on the reserve list this morning
clevergirl1000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’m taking my place on the reserve list as a rejection now :/
Zara2805
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Apparently we won’t find out our positions on the reserve list until 8th March
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (279)
52.05%
No (257)
47.95%

Watched Threads