The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Buses on Saturday?

I've never been good at bus timetables, and for the life of me I can't work out if there are buses to the city centre on Saturdays! (internet checking, trips to the bus stops, etc) The closest I've found so far has been the City Hospital bus.
Seems a bit odd if on one of the two free days most students have, there're no buses into the city...
Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong.
There's loads of buses into the city Abbie - the 36 from Bulwell will stop opposite the North Entrance and the QMC and take you outside the Victoria Centre.Also , you can take the Trent Barton buses that pass by the QMC which will take you to a bus station just north of VC.Whereabouts in Nottingham are you travelling from?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah, I meant University Park Campus, sorry should have clarified.
And, ah, I've been looking in the wrong place- just at the bus-stops on East Drive!
Thanks a lot : )
Reply 3
The 35, 36 and Rainbow 4 all go via the North Entrance and the 'Lenton Hall' (Lenton & Wortley really) and Wollaton Park Gates (near Derby/Sherwood); and the 13 and Rainbow 5 go via the West Entrance, South Entrance and Dunkirk bus stops. The 36 also goes via the stop next to the pedestrian entrance to Broadgate Park. You shouldn't have to wait more than 15 minutes for one on Saturday during the daytime.
The number 36 roolz :biggrin:

It stops outside the North Entrance of Uni park and then stops next to H.A. Fox Jag garage, which isnt a long walk from here on jubilee :smile:

Ideal, really, and it's £1.50/one-way, or £3 for a day rider which gives unlimited journeys on NCT buses and trams for a whole day, which is the better option as you'd have to make the return journey back to campus for £1.50 anyway!

You can also get the 35 which is nice, but single decker, or the 37 Monday to Friday only - get on any Orange Line bus and you will be fine, if you're unsure, get the dayrider and if you cock up the journeys then you wont end up paying the price for lots of different bus journeys :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending