Does *** taste gross?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to give my Bf a BJ but when cums I just look at the *** and don’t want that in my mouth? I’m scared it will taste gross and I’d gag? What does it taste like and how do u just not freak out when it’s in your mouth
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ask him to drink pineapple juice, it makes it sweeter. You should try and reduce your gag reflex, there is a trick.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
ask him to drink pineapple juice, it makes it sweeter. You should try and reduce your gag reflex, there is a trick.
He actually does drink it but idk just when he cums it makes me gag it’s like I have to think it’s not what it actually is for me to have that in my mouth?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He actually does drink it but idk just when he cums it makes me gag it’s like I have to think it’s not what it actually is for me to have that in my mouth?
that means you gotta think of something else...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
It doesn't always taste gross - just depends on the guy. However if you don't want to do it then just don't? You could always give him a bj but stop before he cums
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
It doesn't always taste gross - just depends on the guy. However if you don't want to do it then just don't? You could always give him a bj but stop before he cums
Not a good idea. Will leave him with blue balls.
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Obviously if you don’t want to swallow then don’t. But it’s a good idea to get used to swallowing it until you don’t notice the taste any more. Some men may not like the taste of vaginal juices but clearly it’s very nice for the woman to receive oral sex so it’s best for her partner to get used to the taste. Personally, as a bisexual man, I love the taste of both!
Bagsy2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi
Practice first by getting him to cu__-m on your tits. Then lick and try a bit. Ask him to try too. A problem shared!
You might also need to check your gag reflex and train it. Check out google or look here ..
https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-swallow-***/

GL
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bagsy2002)
Hi
Practice first by getting him to cu__-m on your tits. Then lick and try a bit. Ask him to try too. A problem shared!
You might also need to check your gag reflex and train it. Check out google or look here ..
https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-swallow-***/

GL
Thank you yes he has but I didn’t try it lol haha
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 135Peter)
Obviously if you don’t want to swallow then don’t. But it’s a good idea to get used to swallowing it until you don’t notice the taste any more. Some men may not like the taste of vaginal juices but clearly it’s very nice for the woman to receive oral sex so it’s best for her partner to get used to the taste. Personally, as a bisexual man, I love the taste of both!
Yes exactly, I know how good it feels so I really want to give that back to him
Anonymous #1
Not a good idea. Will leave him with blue balls.
Not If you go from BJ to HJ
jlggr4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I want to give my Bf a BJ but when cums I just look at the *** and don’t want that in my mouth? I’m scared it will taste gross and I’d gag? What does it taste like and how do u just not freak out when it’s in your mouth
stop just before the main event x
blackcurrantt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
you can spit if you don't like it, but you can get used to it. I certainly wouldn't order it at a bar but it's not awful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.31%
No (500)
48.69%

Watched Threads