The Student Room Group

Mixed signals

So this guy I’m dating is always giving me mixed signals. Saying he likes me and wants to prove that he does and then completely contradicts himself by doing the opposite.

At the beginning he said he wanted to get to know me and build a relationship but is always joking about being casual.

I’m really confused at the moment and I’m not sure whether I should stop talking to him everyday but with a phone addiction I think this could be quite hard or if I break it off all together.

Any advice would be much appreciated!
I'm not much of an expert at relationships but it seems like the advice I have given in the past to my friends has worked so here it goes. I have no idea how old you are but it sounds like he is playing the idea of a relationship when he isn't actually prepared for one himself. If I am correct in assuming you are pretty young, he probably has no idea what he really wants so that is probably why you have no clue yourself. I would say that communication is key. If you talk to him about everything you bring up on here it should help both of you figure out what you both want. It is incredibly hard to keep a relationship virtual with this pandemic so unfortunately many relationships have fallen as casualties. If you are not comfortable talking to him, you are probably not as close as you should be comfortable talking to him about this stuff if you are in a proper relationship. Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending