The Student Room Group

No lnat result!

Hi guys,
So obviously for the LNAT to get your results In feb (now) you need to take your exam before the 20th of January, and if you take it after that, you don’t get them till mid august and you can no longer be considered for that uni unless you’re an international student.
I was originally supposed to take my LNAT exam on the 19th of January, before the deadline for early admission. I got COVID a day before so had to self isolate and take it after the deadline. I applied to Durham and Bristol who moved their deadlines to the 20th and 26th of February for application, so I’m fine in terms of offers as I took it on the 28th jan, so they can offer me (or reject me) when deadline finishes for those particular unis on the 20th and 26th feb. But, because the unis have extended their deadlines on their own accord, does this mean even though it won’t affect my offers, will I now not be able to see my results until august, because it took it after the 20th of jan and therefore still after the LNAT deadline? I’m just worried because a couple of my friends got their results today and I haven’t had mine. Again it’s not too much of a problem because it won’t affect my offers but I won’t be able to find out my result until after my a level results by which time I’ll know which uni I’m going to and therefore the result is completely irrelevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending