ok im kinda worried...help

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so me and my bf have been together for a little while and he started fingering me. Everytime after he does it my clit is soooo sore for like the rest of that day and into the next. it even hurts walking, if it rubs on my underwear. is that normal???? i have been thinking maybe he's to rough, but its like my mind likes it rough but, downstairs doesn't. idk, please helpppp!
Alice Moore
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so me and my bf have been together for a little while and he started fingering me. Everytime after he does it my clit is soooo sore for like the rest of that day and into the next. it even hurts walking, if it rubs on my underwear. is that normal???? i have been thinking maybe he's to rough, but its like my mind likes it rough but, downstairs doesn't. idk, please helpppp!
As with anything in Sex, we need to balance what we *like* versus what we can *do*. This is true of pretty much anything be it penetrative sex or back massages.

I'd ask him to be gentle and slowly (as in, over the course of months) work your way up to the rougher stuff if that's your fancy. It probably is just the fact your body isn't ready for it. If it's a still an issue after then, I'd say yes perhaps you are over-sensitive down there. Which isn't a bad thing but it does require certain adjustments
jlggr4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Definitely ask him to be more gentle in certain areas x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (475)
51.86%
No (441)
48.14%

Watched Threads