Primalistic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time about a week back, It was my first time, and we made sure that both he and I were wet before trying to fit it in, he is about 7 inches long so we weren’t able to get in all the way in, due to pain after a certain point. He was able to get about half way in, so 4-5 inches, before I assume he hit my cervix, and I would get a shot of pain, though I can’t be sure so I am asking here. I have looked on google but can’t really find the answer I’m looking for, and based off of the many questions here I am hoping to get some sort of answer.
Mabs Alam
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Primalistic)
Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time about a week back, It was my first time, and we made sure that both he and I were wet before trying to fit it in, he is about 7 inches long so we weren’t able to get in all the way in, due to pain after a certain point. He was able to get about half way in, so 4-5 inches, before I assume he hit my cervix, and I would get a shot of pain, though I can’t be sure so I am asking here. I have looked on google but can’t really find the answer I’m looking for, and based off of the many questions here I am hoping to get some sort of answer.
First time is almost always painful. Try again and see what happens.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I disagree with the above poster that the first time is almost always painful because that's definitely not always the case, but it isn't unusual to have some discomfort/pain the first time so don't worry about it.

Were you 100% relaxed and turned on before you tried? It takes a surprisingly long time for women to be physically ready for actual sex (unlike guys who can be ready in a few seconds), so try making a real focus on foreplay before going anywhere near. Also make sure you are mentally relaxed and go really really slowly to begin with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (549)
50.97%
No (528)
49.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed