Turn on thread page Beta

Study Leave watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have study leave for their AS/A2 exams? I have a week and a half off starting monday And I only have one exam!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been at school since December 17th, and I'm not returning till the 31st (of Jan)

Oh, I have exams in the middle though...

ReputationRep:
    last year for AS we got 2 and a half weeks off, and this year they've changed it so we get 1 week of and year 12 get no study leave!! it's sooo unfair because i have 2 exams during school time!!

ReputationRep:
    We got no study leave in year 12 either.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I havent been to school in years but I think I had three weeks off.

ReputationRep:
    Not fair We only get the day before the exam off on study leave! It's like encouraging you to leave your revision til the last minute!

ReputationRep:
    No study leave at all for my 9 jan exams I have quadruple lessons int he mornings, and exams int he afternoon on some days

ReputationRep:
    Same as Ellie. No study leave for any of my exams.

ReputationRep:
    I feel guilty now

But not very guilty...

ReputationRep:
    No, but I have study leave for my mock GCSEs .

Started last tuesday until a week on tuesday! Woo! I love study leave, it's so much better. It gives you more freedom...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    No, but I have study leave for my mock GCSEs .

Started last tuesday until a week on tuesday! Woo! I love study leave, it's so much better. It gives you more freedom...
    Study leave for mock GCSEs?!!! That takes the mick- we never got that! Whenever we weren't in exams, we had to go to lessons! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    Study leave for mock GCSEs?!!! That takes the mick- we never got that! Whenever we weren't in exams, we had to go to lessons! :mad:
    That's what I'm having to do for my real A2 modules. No fair!

ReputationRep:
    i hav more exams in january than i do in july and we only get study leave in july...!

ReputationRep:
    We went on 'study leave' only at the end of the year - when the exam period started. No leave in January or anything.

It never really felt like study leave though... because basically all lessons stopped and you only had to go into college to do exams. Once they're all done that's it.

ReputationRep:
    but I have study leave for my mock GCSEs
    Snap! we had study leave for mock GCSE's and AS's! as well as study leave for the real ones and A2's too!

gotta love wales, people!!!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    no study leave, but im entiltled to the afternoon off before my exam if its in the morning, or the morning off if its in the afternoon. both my jan modules are on mon morning though so i dont get anything .

ReputationRep:
    I start back at college tomorrow for a week, I then have study leave for a week and a half, I think. If we have exams next week we're allowed half a day off before each exam (like CharleeB). As I have general studies and a couple of resits i'll be taking pretty much all next week off too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    Snap! we had study leave for mock GCSE's and AS's! as well as study leave for the real ones and A2's too!

gotta love wales, people!!!

:p:
    I don't live in Wales... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't live in Wales... :p:
    okay...

ReputationRep:
    i dont get any and i have 9 modules

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.