The Chrono Chronicles (#2)Watch
My last blog has aged slightly so I thought I'd update it with a fresh coat of paint
I will make this OP look prettier tomorrow
Uninteresting/random facts about me
- i'm 21 currently at uni
- Doctor Who = life
- I like reading
- i like tv shows (although i prefer to watch my favourite shows on repeat)
- i'm left handed
- I have a dog (shes 14/15 this year - me and my parents don't know her exact age bc shes a rescue)
- I have recently discovered metal music and sea shanties, so any recommendations appreciated
- Rick Riordan (aka Percy Jackson author) = favourite author
- Kinder chocolate for the win
- over Lockdown 2 I acquired a TikTok habit
- memes memes memes memes memes
- are my favourite animal
- I am extremely clumsy so come here to read the accident reports
I probs won't do tagging for this, I didn't on my other, but feel free to come say hi on here if you want to chat!
I woke up late (again). Did a maths lecture - which is about mini-tab which i still need to download the software for I made another set of chemistry flashcards later on in the evening we watched some documentary about some family who recreated some things like what family life might have been like during the war so that was pretty interesting
In the evening i bad fishfingers and chips for tea. Its been a year since i’ve had chips and they were absolutely delish
In the evening i helped my mum set up her bluetooth speaker for £4 it works pretty well
I can't sleep so I was doing some maths I'm working on some stuff from earlier on last term. Obvs I have tsr on in the background and i accidently repped a bad post which i proceeded to deal with urgggghhh. Oh well.
Earlier on i did some more flashcards which seem to be working quite well.
Had pizza for tea