Im 13 and want to buy a vibrator

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok so basically i want to get a vibrator but dont know where to start. I think if i buy one i will be fine, but there’s another part of me telling me that someone is gonna find it and i do not want someone to do that. So...what should i do? I was thinking of buying one that doesnt look like one. Like one that looks like a lipstick etc. help please!!!!
cielkeyz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, I'm not sure about buying vibrator, but vibrator is not a 'taboo' thing to have, actually. Well, after all, it depends on 'what are you concern or thinking about when using it'. I read in browser that vibrator actually helps "woman's problem".

If you'll use it for adult thing, then I don't think you should buy one (maybe later once you're older than teenage). If you'll use it for health, then it’s okay (visit a doctor for it as sometimes it needs doctor's attention). Don't put on fake alibi concerning health haha… and if you could, please tell your parents, as well as your reasonings to buy it.
K_mads
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In my opinion, I think that 13 is a little bit too young
Plentyothings
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I totally agree. I wouldn't have thought of getting a vibrator at 13 year old. I was still playing with toys at that age nevermind a vibrator.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (533)
51.1%
No (510)
48.9%

Watched Threads